This page has been a mess for too long so –
If you’re new here, then welcome to the mess that is me and my blog! My name is Ilsa (but it isn’t really) and I love to talk about books (when I say love, I mean i sporadically post something once in a while and most of the time it’s me roasting a book or rambling about penguins)
- I love to read (duh) and write (though I’m not very good at it).
- I don’t watch loads of shows but some of my favourite include: BBC Merlin, BBC Sherlock, The End of The F***ing World, and Peaky Blinders. If you’ve watched these shows then you know I have TASTE.
- I’d like to describe my music taste but it ranges from listening to Taylor Swift on repeat to listening to slow, sad songs so…
- If you want to see my favourite books of ALL TIME here is my favourites shelf (which at the time of writing has aprox. 20 books on it) Also be my friend on Goodreads, please!!
- Authors I really like and would ready anything from, genuinely: Moira Fowley-Doyle, Erin Moregenstern, Amanda Foody, and Jandy Nelson.
- I read a lot of YA but i like to dabble in Adult Fiction and Classics once in a while – it can be good fun. I’m yet to start reading non-fiction but there’s loads I do want to read of that genre when I finally do.